Big January Eco Giveaway!
To brighten up this dreary January and to help you to get through another lockdown myself and some other fantastic eco bloggers have teamed up to bring you a wonderfully eco giveaway.
What’s the prize?
A bundle of brilliant eco products:
- Smash water bottle in rose gold
- A set of Vegan Fox hand and foot cream
- Adventures in the anthroposcene, a book by Gaia Vince
- Wild Beauty skin care kit from Rhug Estate
- Eugy 3D card boardmodel kit
- Pumkin Chai loose leaf black tea
- Blooming Marvellous loose leaf green tea
- Botanical scented wax tablet
- SOHO shampoo and conditioner bar in stainless steel tin
- Simple Simply Effective natural deodorant
- Luxury soy candle from Greatwood Candle Co
- Chewsy plastic free chewing gum
- Crocheted, reusable make up remover pads
- Reusable glass coffee cup by Neon
- x2 reusable tea bags
Worth over £200 and all sourced from small/independent businesses– perfect for getting you started on your sustainable journey.
To enter, all you have to do is follow all accounts on Instagram via the Rafflecopter widget below.
Terms and conditions
The competition closes at 12:00 AM on 18th of January 2021 and the winner will be notified via email within 48 hours.
The giveaway is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
There is no maximum amount of times an individual can enter, and each entry will be in with a chance of winning.
ONE person will be picked at random as a winner and the prize provider will send the prize directly to the winner as soon as is reasonably possible. (It is the winner’s responsibility to reply with their full name and address in order to receive their prize).
The winner will have 5 days to respond to their winner’s email. Otherwise we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
No cash alternatives are available.
If you enjoyed this post you can follow more of our life, opinions and antics over on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Plus feel free to come and join in with my parenting group ‘From One Parent to Another’ on Facebook.
If you’d like to contact me you can either leave me a comment or drop me a line via my contact me page.
For other topics similar to this one check out these suggestions below…